Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Hope


There's always hope whatever the cause is! Don't ever be hopeless. But that comes with willpower and also patience. Just know what you want very well, then remember those 3 things, and work on it "Insha'a Allah" you'll get it. There's nothing impossible, just be optimistic.
Everyone has his or her ambitions and dreams, but the problem is they dont work for their ambitions or dreams. They only say, "I want that ,"or "I hope..". They should tire for that. One of the best experiences I've read about, is Brooke Ellison. That girl graduated from Harvard University, and she's quadriplegic.
She's really exemplary and I can't imagine how she felt when she took the degree of the university. I hope to meet her and listen to her speeches. I would say to her, "Congratulations! You did what some able people can't do." And I will "In sha'a Allah"...
When you have a hard situation, don't be afraid of that, just remember what I said.
Best wishes,
Mohammed Hadnah from 301

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mohammed,

We really enjoyed your article. It sounds as though this young woman made a real impact on you, and you made a real impact on us with your story about how you feel. Best wishes,

Lynda Martin-McCormick and Pauline Martin